The information for the London Regional Qualifier 4 on Sunday 22 September at Harlington Sports Center, UB3 1PB is ready to download. You will find the timetable and start list in the Work Plan below.
Things to note about the event
- I have annotated the timetable so you know what time your child must arrive. Please double check your child’s name against the start list and timetable in case I have made a mistake.
- There will be a spectators fee (£3.00). London Gymnastics will only be accepting card/mobile payments.
- Some groups are split into different flights. The top eight athletes in each group make the finals and team medals are presented to the top three teams. Athletes will need to wait until the end of their group to find out if they need to attend the presentations.
- If athletes receive an individual or team medal they must be dressed in their competition attire on the podium.
- Results will be uploaded on the British Gymnastics website and on the club website when available.
- If you need to get in contact with us on the day of the competition please call 0208 941 7083 and this will be forwarded to a mobile. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to answer but this can be difficult on the competition floor.
- This is an entry-level event where the athletes learn to compete. The purpose of this event is to gain experience, learn how the competition format works and to perform in front of a judging panel. There is no pressure to perform and if the athlete makes a mistake it is all part of the learning experience. As a club, we view these events as a stepping stone into the official British Gymnastics pathway. It offers a chance to compete for the first time and for advanced athletes to try new routines without worrying about qualification scores.