I cannot wait to welcome everyone back, but sadly, there will be a slight delay in releasing our reopening plans.
We are still working on reopening on 25th July, possibly postponed to Tuesday 28th. The government has not yet approved the British Gymnastics safe operating guidelines. We are expecting these to be finalised tomorrow afternoon (Friday 17th July). Once this is released, the final step is to have our own risk assessments signed off by Peninsula who manage our health and safety. Hopefully, if everything goes to plan, we can communicate our reopening information early next week.
The exciting news is the Kingston location is all set-up, ready to open.