We will continue all Covid-19 restrictions, including the wearing of masks, from Monday 19th July. As we operate from educational sites we have to wait until September for these organisations to update their Covid risk assessments in preparation for the autumn term.
We will remove the requirement for families to complete the Covid-19 health questionnaire. They will now be sent a class reminder with a health self-screening checklist instead. The self-screening information is below.
You can find further information on our COVID-19 health and safety procedures here.
All gymnasts, coaches and instructors must ‘self-screen’ prior to attending. Self-screening must be undertaken before travelling to each training session. The purpose of this survey/questionnaire is to screen for possible symptoms of Covid-19 infection and help determine if it is appropriate for you to take part in manual supporting activities within Kingston Trampoline Academy. Our aim is to promote and maintain the health & safety of all gymnasts and staff. Please help us by answering the questions honestly and accurately. This must be completed within 2 hours of your session start time.
Today or at any point in the last 14 days have you had any of these symptoms?
- A fever (high temperature ≥37.8)?
- A new, continuous cough?
- Any change or loss of your sense of taste or smell?
General health & wellbeing
- Any shortness of breath?
- Any chest pain or tightness?
- A sore throat or hoarse voice?
- Abnormal fatigue or drowsiness?
- Any abdominal pain, vomiting or diarrhoea?
- Any confusion or disorientation?
- A headache?
- Any different joint or muscle pain?
- Any new rashes?
- Have you broken any local or national Government Coronavirus protection guidance measures in the last 10 days?
- Have you or has anyone within your household been contacted by NHS Test & Trace and told to self-isolate?
- Have you been told by another organisation or body that you should currently self-isolate?
- Has any member of your household or someone that you are a potential “contact” with reported any of the above Covid-19 symptoms in the last 10 days?
- Has any member of your household or someone that you have been identified as a “contact” with tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days?
- Have you or has anyone within your household returned from travelling outside of the UK travel corridor (to locations that require a period of self-isolation following travel) in the past 10 days?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, you should not travel to Kingston Trampoline Academy without contacting the club to notify us of the outcome and discuss what action to take.
Kingston Trampoline Academy will make use of ‘Contacts, self-isolation, symptoms & tests’ to help determine if gymnasts should attend sessions.
To protect yourself and others; In line with UK Government Guidance if you are displaying Coronavirus symptoms and/or living in a household with a person who has a possible Covid-19 infection or are a ‘contact’ of a person who has tested positive for Covid-19, you should remain at home and follow UK Government guidance. If you are displaying Covid-19 symptoms, get a test to check if you have Coronavirus and stay at home until you get your result.
If you answered ‘NO’ to all of the above questions, you may proceed in travelling to your training session whilst remaining alert and adopting all suitable safety control measures (current guidance put in place by the local or national Government or instructions issued to you by Kingston Trampoline Academy).